Monday, January 4, 2010

who knew?

"One of the secrets of getting more done is to make a to do list every day, keep it visible, and use it as a guide to action as you go through the day."

Jean de La Fontaine


Um, well, apparently Monsieur La Fontaine did, along with pretty much 75%* of the rest of the world.  But I actually made a list of everything I had to get done tonight, and what do you know, only 2 things left and they're both fun!  Got tomorrow's list started too; this is part of goal #3:  reduce clutter (that's mental and physical clutter) and stay organized.

I know it sounds bizarre that at my age I've never regularly used lists to organize myself, but well, I haven't.  It's truly a wonder I get anything done at all when you think about it.  

Better late than never...

 *completely fabricated statistic with no actual data to back it up.

No comments: