Sunday, January 10, 2010

deep in the heart of texas

Yep, that's where I am, Houston to be exact.  But let's talk about what was awesome about today (since I just found this cool little 99 cent iPhone app called Gratitude Journal:

1.  Flight took off on time AND landed one hour early!  I had my rental car, stopped for a coffee, got a little lost, and was still checked into my hotel room before my flight was supposed to land.

2.  Super-nice employees at National Car Rentals.

3.  It is not ridiculously hot here!!  That's a first for me & Houston; the last time I was here there was a heat index of 110.  Not even bearable. I actually need a coat here!

4.  Room upgrade!! 

5.  Even though my TomTom GPS didn't recognize the address of the hotel (it's fairly new and I don't think the road is even recognized by the satellites) the GPS on my iPhone kicked in to save the day.  I <3 you iPhone!!

So I'm going to try to do this every day--not necessarily here in the blog, but on my phone. 

No comments: